0
rcmclin

Paint

rcmclin
My 13 yr old loves this room! What are the paint colors? Love it on the ceiling! Oh and I have to ask about the light fixture.
Tween Bedroom · More Info

InDesign / Lori Ludwick
    The wall paint is Benjamin Moore, Palace White. The ceiling is BM Florida Keys blue #2050-40. There are many coats of pearlescent glaze on top, to make it appear much creamier. The glaze is something you can purchase at a Benjamin Moore store, also.
    The light fixture is something i created specifically for this client. Oversized, feathery, and a little over the top; just what i wanted when i was 12....and still do!
  • rcmclin
    Just wanted to thank you for your response. We are very inspired by your design! I'm not in the mood to paint a whole ceiling so I think we will reverse it- blue walls in the bedroom but blue ceiling in the bath! I'm using sw natural choice for the bath walls and cabinets so I hope it gives it a nice tone.
    InDesign / Lori Ludwick
    Good luck! Post the results!
  • Traci
    Did you glaze over the ceiling and the walls? This is a great, timeless room!
    InDesign / Lori Ludwick
    Thank you!
    We glazed the ceiling, but not the walls. The walls are flat paint. The turq on the ceiling was a little bold, so we toned it down and gave it some sparkle.