Software
Houzz Logo Print
cara_starkey

Light or dark floor help?!

11 years ago
I am looking to replace the carpet in my family room and hallway to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Currently I have off white carpet which I like but it's worn and needs replaced. So I have two samples that I like, an off-white washed wood and a grey wood (see below). The room is at the back of the house and gets little natural light because the sliding glass doors open to a screened back porch. The furniture is a rust color and reddish wood tones. The Walls are a light bagel color with wide white base boards. It is a laid back beach contemporary style. I also plan on using an area rug. Thanks :)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner