Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lmdf

curves in glass panels

lmdf
11 years ago
I have a metal spiral staircase from 1982 and would like to replace the many vertical metal bars that are in between each section but the curves going up the stairs until you getto the landing have a pronounced twist. Is it possible to remove the bars in that area and replace with curved glass. I need a more contemporary modern look. Not so much metal.
Contemporary Staircase · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Faour Glass Technologies
    11 years ago
    We might be able to provide a solution for you. Please see our pictures on our page. We can help with the design, engineering and installation of all things glass!
  • PRO
    Trappenkopen Level Tegels Level Bouwproducten
    11 years ago
    Neat! But on a spiral staircase?
  • PRO
    Faour Glass Technologies
    11 years ago
    Can you send a photo of what is currently there? Let me see what you are referring to exactly so I know how to give you next step guidance. Thanks-
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you for the reply. I will get back to you tomorrow. I.t.m. www.leveltrappen.nl website www.leveltrappen.nl
  • PRO
    Faour Glass Technologies
    11 years ago
    I see the pictures you sent. Is that your home or something similar to your home?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Our company produces staircases. We often make use glass balustrades in our designs.
    On the geographic scale we supply the west European and Dutch Islands in the Caribbean as well as Holland
  • PRO
    Palm Beach Stairs, Inc
    11 years ago
    Palm Beach Stairs, Inc was the fabricator and installer on this beautiful custom project! With over 40 years of Custom Stair manufacturing, our team of skilled craftsman and designers can turn any concept into reality! Please contact our office for your next high end project!
    Palm Beach Stairs, Inc will take you to the next step!

www.pbstairsinc.com