Software
Houzz Logo Print
wendyevans

Can you please give any info about the painting above the fireplace?

13 years ago
I see someone else asked this question but it hasn't been responded to and I've been looking all over for the painting or something similar, with no luck. Any direction you can give would be very much appreciated! Thank you. P.S. What an absolutely lovely room you've created. One of my favorites on Houzz.
Renovation · More Info

Comments (16)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'll write the Owner and ask for information about the painting.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you so much!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Oh well, I guess it will have to remain a mystery. I LOVE it though (and the room) - well done! Thanks so much for the response!
  • 13 years ago
    go to Surya.com..they have something very similar at a great $
    testing thanked gatorbone1
  • 13 years ago
    Have you heard of Jeff Kapfer??? He does similar work that is absolutely wonderful. His work is all about birds but similar in style. Check out jeffkapfer.com. Jeff, his work and his studio/loft are also being featured in the September issue of the brand new online interior design and lifestyle magazine, www.studio3mag.com, which is due to go live in a week or so. It's also wonderful!!!
    testing thanked judyuelk
  • 12 years ago
    catprince - if you figure out the name of the artist, there are lots of Houzzers that love your art, and I bet would love to purchase art of their own from the same artist. It would be kind of cool if the artist got lots of orders based on your beautiful Houzz picture! Did the artist sign the art or would the shop know the name of the artist? I'd be happy to call the shop to inquire if you happen to remember the shop name. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide for sourcing the art:)
  • 12 years ago
    hi the owner here see my comment below on the painting so glad you like the room!
  • 12 years ago
    just wanted to comment that unfortunately the artist did not sign the piece and i can't seem to find him/her. i actually have 3 pieces by the artist but no sig on any of them.
  • 12 years ago
    Too bad, thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    Well, I'm trying to figure out the artist and found another similar artist, Terrell Powell (in Austin). You can see his art on Facebook and his e-mail is terrellpowellartist@yahoo.com. Still looking for the artist that did catprince's great piece.
  • 12 years ago
    I FOUND THE ARTIST!!!!! His name is Paco and he now lives in San Antonio. He verified that this is indeed his art! His website is pacof.com and his e-mail is pacof@aol.com. I spoke with him and he's a very, very nice guy!
    testing thanked Ann
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is amazing!! Thank you so much!!
  • 12 years ago
    Fabulous room! So much to study there: colors, placement, etc. Wonderful!
  • 5 years ago

    Jay Hill in Portland Oregon does similar art. You can find him on FB.

  • 10 months ago
    last modified: 10 months ago

    When I googled the art, this name came up. Kev Houlihan, A similar picture with different colors is listed on his site?? Here is the link: https://www.artpal.com/kevhoulihan .


    I tried the website for Paco and it is not working. Maybe this link helps find him. https://highlonesomegallery.wordpress.com/folk-art/collection-of-9-works-by-texas-folk-artist-paco-felici/