Software
Houzz Logo Print
julievp

Hi, Beautiful in every way! May I ask the paint color of the bath and bedroom? WOW!

13 years ago
Crisp Architects · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks so much for the compliment! The color in the bedroom is Benjamin Moore Richmond Gray HC-96, however I cannot recall if the bathroom was the same color or not. I will try to find out and get back to you as soon as possible!

    http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/richmondgray.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you! Julie
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Our latest 3d walkthrough project has finished
    contact us for work

    gaurav@perspectivehd.com

    Below are the services we provide:
    3D Architectural Visualization
    3D Walk through and Fly through
    3D Illustrations
    3D Advertisement
    3D Medical Animation
    3D Product Design
    3d architectural rendering
    3D Logo Design
    Conceptual Design Visualization
    360 Degree Panorama Creation
    3D Interior and Exteriors
    2D Floor Plans
    Corporate Presentations
    VFX

    click this youtube link for see and contact us for requirement gaurav@perspectivehd.com