Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisa8899

What is the paint color of the cabinets?

11 years ago
Kitchens · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm the photographer for the project only, the designer is DDK Kitchens in Glenview, IL...they will know

  • 11 years ago
    Gray
  • 11 years ago

    Gray...is it possible to get the name of the paint and the brand used?

  • 10 years ago

    Paint color on the island is SW Coventry Gray :)

  • 9 years ago
    Jackie Rolek can you clarify how you know the paint color? I see the designer is someone else so I'm not sure if you're guessing or if you work with the designer or are the homeowner. And Coventry Gray is a BM color so I am a bit confused by the SW reference. Interested bc I am doing a kitchen with this exact countertop and sink, and Coventry Gray is one of my final two cabinet colors so I'm trying to figure out if this is what it would look like. Thanks!!