Software
Houzz Logo Print
alydaly

love the sinks, where are they from?

13 years ago
FAN PLATINUM- GRAPHITE-WHITE · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm sorry , I don't know where the sinks are from. These photographs were taken in Italy. We only manufacture the tile.
  • 12 years ago
    Do you sell the large graphic tile in the background ? I'd like to purchase them
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Robert, We do sell the graphic tile. The tile that is on the wall where the brown wall cabinet is mountes is our Kreo Fan Platinum. Please send me an email at lcastaneda@eurowest.com or call (800)978-7500 for more information or a sample.
  • 10 years ago

    is the white tile 6x24 and is the tile by the sink the same in shower? the fan tile buy brown cabinet is ceramic ? where can you send to southern california?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello dcombe,


    The 6"x24" tile is the same by the sink and the shower. The wall tiles shown are ceramic. For samples or order inquiries, please email me direct at elena@eurowest.com.


    Thank You