Software
Houzz Logo Print
mcm9296

Remodeling Master Bedroom

11 years ago
We are kind of starting over. We recent empty nesters and are moving back into the master bedroom. It used to be our office. Bedroom furniture is dark wood kind of a cherry brown. We only have a long dresser with a big glass mirror and one tall dresser. We do not have a bed frame currently, only the mattress so we can purchase any bed that we want as long as it goes with the dressers. We plan on purchasing new window treatments and bedding so I would love suggestions for those as well as the carpet. I do like a more modern look but I am not sure how modern our furniture is. We have a king size bed that we are putting in a small bedroom. We painted the walls a pale yellow to match the rest of the house but we are second guessing that color but really not sure what other color would work well. Right now the old carpet is a pale green and we would like to do something different. I love the color purple but it is our master bedroom so I don't want it to look like a girls room. The master bedroom is connected to a master bath that has striped wallpaper that we do not have the time to change right now I guess it might be kind of outdated. It has yellow's mom's pale green etc. I added a bunch of photos to my profile showing our starting point. Please forgive the mess as we are packing up and moving rooms around. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21