Software
Houzz Logo Print
wildroze

End of island

10 years ago
Hi - love how you ended the island. What is the top of that end cabinet? Looks like butcher block, but is it stained? Supplier? Thanks!
Montreal · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Corienne, this looks to be a Walnut end grain butcher block. There is no stain on the wood, that is its natural color. Not sure of this one's maker but we would be happy to answer any of your questions.

    Hope I could help!

    WalnutWoodWorks

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Corinne,

    It's a natural walnut. Find below the name of a good supplier, they are based out of Montreal.

    http://conceptgiroux.com/en/

    I'm not sure where your project is located but if you are in the States, I believe Walnut Wood Works could help you.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks for the info WWW and Jessica!