Software
Houzz Logo Print
tammra2

Cabinet style

10 years ago
Are these cabinets considered. Over- lay ??? They don't look in -lay. We are having cabinets done and I like this look. I don't want in lay because of moisture we are by the lake I would be really greatfull if you would share this information. Thank you. Tammy
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi there, apologies for the delay. These would be considered overlay. Box frames are hidden behind the doors.

    tammra2 thanked Meghan Carter Design Inc.
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you for your time and getting back to me.

  • 9 years ago

    What brand are these cabinets?

  • 9 years ago

    I'm sure they were custom done from a cabinet company local for the designer That is what I just had done. Showed them photos of what I liked. Pick a good cabinet company and a really good painter. Bm Dove White or Decorators white or Simply white . Are all really nice whites. simply white is a crisp white. Just did my cabinets with that white. Just look at the colors in the lighting and on poster boards also remember you cabinets will not be flat or satin paint. Talk to your painter Hope this helps for you Rhonda

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Rhonda,

    We custom designed these door faces to go on IKEA cabinets. The cabinet colour is White Dove.

    Meghan