ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYRemodeling After Water Damage: Tips From a Homeowner Who Did It
Learn the crucial steps and coping mechanisms that can help when flooding strikes your homeFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTHouzz Call: What Did Your Kitchen Renovation Teach You About Budgeting?
Cost is often the biggest shocker in a home renovation project. Share your wisdom to help your fellow HouzzersFull Story
VALENTINE'S DAYTell Us: Why Did You Fall in Love With Your House?
What was it about your house that made your heart flutter? Share your photo, and it could make the Houzz homepageFull Story
KIDS’ SPACESDouble Take: Did MoMA Drop a Mini House in the Yard?
Or maybe it's garden art or even a modernist-loving giant's step stool. Use your imagination, then get the true tale hereFull Story
7-DAY CLEANING PLANS7-Day Plan: Get a Spotless, Beautifully Organized Bedroom
Create a sanctuary where you can relax and dream without the nightmare of lurking messesFull Story
Rated Best In Loudoun County Interior Design Firm
- Machine Made Traditional Blossom Rug, 5'x8'
- Coastal III Gray and Black Wall Mirror, 28.5"x38.5"
- Hand Woven Contemporary Animal Prints Cow Hide Patchwork II Rug, Beige, 5'x8'
- Abbyson Living Ariel Rectangle Wall Mirror
- Genevieve Indoor 1-Light Sconce With Glass Shade, Satin Nickel
- Mantel Shelf, Espresso, 60"
- Devonworth Black and Copper Wall Mirror, 29.75"x39.75"
- Chelsea Silver Wall Mirror, 26.5"x36.5"