Software
Houzz Logo Print
chuppi

Hello, is this photoshopped images on photograph...Thank you.

10 years ago
Bedroom Renderings · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    It was a blank room with just walls and door in Olioboard. I added everything from the Olioboard selections of furniture, etc I downloaded the dog from the internet. You are able to download most anything from the internet as long as it has a white background that can be deleted. Love Olioboard and it is free!

  • 10 years ago
    Thank you Cheryl Hucks Interior Designs for sharing.....
    There seem to be so many softwares now a days for 2d & 3D presentations....
    Is it not necessary to know sketch up, 3D max , photoshop, AutoCAD... the so called traditional tools of designers!?
    It is tough to pick if you wanna master one software....

    Lovely presentations!
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you! I enjoy working in all of the programs I use.

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz