Software
Houzz Logo Print
dorism

How in the name of all that's holy can you reach the top dryer? You ha

10 years ago
dogs dream · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    if you can reach the upper cabinet which most people can its not a problem and manufacturers make many stack-able units

  • 10 years ago
    I have this stacked unit and it's not that high. I can reach the top cabinet. I'm 5'6"
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I think people do not understand as in photograph the distances are skewed and the distance looks farther than it really is and yes as the last comment most everyone can reach the top unit with out a exercise program - thanks


  • 10 years ago
    I am building a small cottage and I am using this photo as a guide to combine the laundry room and powder room, instead of the dog wash! I'll use the counter space as a wash tub where one could also wash their hands, or my two mini longhair Dachshunds! So, I get a dog was to boot!!
  • 10 years ago
    I'm 5" 4. We had to attach it washer and dryer. my husband built a cabinet above it. Frankly, I can't reach out without a step stool. He's 6" 3 & it's not a problem for him. he wanted to put extra toilet paper, paper towels, etc on it, but we need to get to take too often. We ended up putting our kids party stuff up there, plastic chip bowls, beverage dispenser, etc. it's worked so far. BTW, someone's I have to turn the barrel of the dryer to reach something sick in the back and my kids, 11 & under used to be able to change up laundry, but they can't reach now. pros and cons to everything.