Software
Houzz Logo Print
dtmorss

What is the flow rate?

10 years ago
Freestanding Modern Tub Faucet With Hand Shower, Chrome, 40" · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 10 years ago

    there are no reviews on this site but on amazon it states that the faucet takes forever to fill the tub?


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Dear dtmorss,

    Thank you for your inquiry. It is a great question. Please allow us to confirm the information with manufacturer.

    I hope this helps. If you have any further concerns, please
    feel free to contact us. Our Business hours are M - F, 9AM to 5PM PST. If your
    message is left after business hours, we will respond to you on
    the next business day. Thank you for your patient.

    Best Regards,

    AKDY Customer Support

    dtmorss thanked AKDY Home Improvement
  • 10 years ago

    I'm considering this purchase. Can you tell me how many GPM (flow rate) this is?

  • 9 years ago

    I would like to know the flow rate for this tub filler. Thank you