Software
Houzz Logo Print
rdnmma4321

So pretty....

13 years ago
Are these 10inch columns? I've never seen this done in clusters, looks very nice.
Entry · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    12" fiberglass columns. Thank you!
  • 13 years ago
    Wow, ok, very helpful we will have four 10" columns, so helps to get an idea of scaling. Love the Topiaries as well.
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I access a complete picture of the outside of this house? I would like to see the proportion of porch/columns to rest of exterior .....thanks so much
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is in my images under the Yarrow House.
  • 12 years ago
    Could you share the color of the molding/columns please?
  • 12 years ago
    Could you please tell me the manufacturer of the doormat?! Thank you!!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately I do not have specifications for the doormat.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    For the molding and columns we used Benjamin Moore Super Spec House and Trim paint (170). We custom mixed a color to match the window cladding.
  • 12 years ago
    I think the doormat is from Frontgate
  • 12 years ago
    can you please let me know the color of the shingle used here? Thanks.
Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner