Software
Houzz Logo Print
suerobinson

Re: per and DVD player

13 years ago
Just wondering where VCR and or PVR equipment would be?
Family Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The audio / visual equipment for this room is located in the cabinets on each side of the fire. I left-front channel speaker and subwoofer is on the left, behind the fabric in the door panels. The right-front channel speaker and the electroncs / controls are located on the right side also behind the fabric in the door panel.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks....our fireplace is on a wall between kitchen and family room with a look through fireplace. We hoped to put tv above the fireplace but can't figure out where or how to hook up the DVD/VCR equipment. Can you help?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Take pictures and I will suggest something.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm guessing you ended up with some sort of remote IR?
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio