How can I get curtains designed
10 years ago
Related Stories

COLOR8 Color Palettes You Can't Get Wrong
Can't decide on a color scheme? Choose one of these foolproof palettes for a room that feels both timeless and fresh
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friends
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: Getting a Feel for Steel
Versatile and strong beyond belief, steel can create amazing expressions in homes and landscapes
Full Story
We Simply Can't Get Enough: The Sunburst Motif
New Interpretations of the Sun Still Add Fire to a Room
Full Story
STUDIOS AND WORKSHOPSYour Space Can Help You Get Down to Work. Here's How
Feed your creativity and reduce distractions with the right work surfaces, the right chair, and a good balance of sights and sounds
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Get a 5th Avenue Style?
The Decor Demon Comes to the Rescue in the Questions Board
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
Comment