Software
Houzz Logo Print
nick_kompare

Cost?

10 years ago
Can you tell me roughly the cost per square foot to build?
Mountain Cabin · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    @Nick Kompare Never look at the cost per square foot just looks at the labor and materials which can be sometimes cheaper than cost per foot


    Purewal Contractors Inc

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    About $200 per square foot in a local construction market that averages around $250 per square foot.

  • 10 years ago

    Trying to estimate a replacement value per SF in the Roaring Fork Valley. Searchable data is all over the map. I would guess the home falls somewhere between Builder Grade and Custom. Any est. or references out there? At the end of the day I don't want to have to pony up for an insurance shortfall should something catastrophic happen

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    For insurance purposes I would say $250 sf. You can do it cheaper, but that is with alot of bidding and the owner doing some work themselves.