Software
Houzz Logo Print
werec

House Details

10 years ago
Can i get more photos of this project esp the bedrooms, bathrooms etc. And how can i get the plan for this whole House
South Austin Soft Contemporary · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Charles. Thanks for your email. I'm happy to help.....Please drop me a direct email at kai@geschkegroup.com and we can go from there.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Charles. Please feel free to drop me an email and I will be happy to help answer your questions.

  • 8 years ago

    I'm interested in this entry way door. Where can I find more info?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This is a Durango Door - Millenium Series.

  • PRO
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

    The trendy glass front door is very eye-catching and shows an elegant temperament. The large piece of glass allows the natural light to come in. Elegant French doors are a great entry door choice. IWD Iron Wrought Doors provide exterior iron french doors and interior steel doors in a wide range of styles at great prices. Please free feel to visit our website for information: https://ironwroughtdoors.com/collections/iron-french-doors