Software
Houzz Logo Print
sapote

Wall mounted drinking faucet

10 years ago
I don't use a farm sink but have a general question about wall mounted faucet and drinking water faucet. I want to have all of the faucets mounted on wall so nothing on the marble counter top which makes cleaning easy. No problem find Hot Cold faucet but I cannot find any wall mounted drinking water faucet. Help!!!!
Repurposing salvaged sink · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sorry, can't help with that one. We have never specified this.

  • 9 years ago

    Have you tried using the sink? Placing the towel bar where it will be most painful had to be the idea of someone who never used a kitchen in the real world. Plus you can get the front of your clothes wet if you ever actually hang a wet towel there.

  • 9 years ago

    Am I only one who thought about wall mounted drinking faucet? The counter top is free of any faucets and no more hard water deposit and germs

  • 9 years ago

    I remember a sink like this in my grandparents east river flat in NYC- this was the 1960's and the sink was probably from the 1940/50's. Love how the owner salvaged and re-purposed it for the new design. A mix that marries opposites of vintage and contemporary reflects a feel that will always be stylish with a pop of the unexpected. Love it.