Software
Houzz Logo Print
5southridge

Need help with boxy ranch exterior update

10 years ago



We will be putting in new windows and siding for our ranch this spring. I would like to do something to break up the boxy look. We considered putting on a small front porch but I don't know if that is worth the expense. I would love it if I could get some advice or ideas for this house to add more dimension to the front of the house. We will also be redoing the landscaping, taking out the yard and the sidewalk in the front and putting in a flagstone paver walkway. Also need ideas for siding, vertical or horizontal? We will be doing composite siding, so the shingle looking ones are an option as well. I like to go for a cottage look with some dimension and character. The junipers in front have been removed

thank you!!!

Comments (4)