Software
Houzz Logo Print
northgehl

Hangling, Dangling, Cuddle Chairs for the Holiday

10 years ago

A little less toothsome, I think.

  1. Paddle swing

Porky Hefer's Fiona Blackfish is a killer-whale-shaped chair · More Info

  1. Which way Corrigan
    Porky Hefer's Fiona Blackfish is a killer-whale-shaped chair · More Info
  2. Human Hive
    Porky Hefer's Fiona Blackfish is a killer-whale-shaped chair · More Info

Paddle Swing for Swimming Across the Stars!
Wrong Way Corrigan, well at least your feet won't get wet?
Human Hive, wonder if there is a weight limit?
Nope, still don't beat the Tardis!

Comments (64)

  • 10 years ago
    Mefor, the littles will go for the Hersey kisses.
    havingfun thanked marrymaid
  • 10 years ago

    Priced in euros, but apparently free delivery to North America. Aren't they fun looking?



    http://www.cacoonworld.com/en/

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    i actually kinda like the one above that, kinda whimsical,no?

  • 10 years ago

    It's like a fairy swing was made human sized, super whimsical :)

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    This one looks like she'd be right at home in it


    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    Tagan, speaking of affordable, when we buy something for one of the 7, 7, 3, yr olds, we make sure we buy for all three, it is nice when it is affordable.

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    speaking of whimsical seating. You will not believe what i just found on etsy. $30! and they are big too!

    Exrta Lrage Floor Cushion by Ambaloo on Etsy · More Info
    and the bed covers are not much more!

    now if i can just find someone who likes color!

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    hi TW, I've actually been on houzz a long time, I know all about what you're talking about and how you feel. I think you and having should stay because the majority of people are not attacking on there. And others who just drop in for no other reason than to be giant PITA's won't be welcome. Someone who wants, no, craves negative attention will eventually wither when it doesn't come so readily. I did leave a message on gathering for having last night as well. I didn't realize you had left also, because I couldn't scroll back up the thread until later today.

    I wish roxsol had stayed on houzz, I thought she was a genuinely nice person and very funny

    if you aren't interested, no worries, I like to interact on having's threads too :)

    And that's all I have to say on that subject :)

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    I love those, having, could see them in cool boho beach cottage, with everything else white and jute rugs, just gorgeous :)

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    Ok, tried my best :)


    as Dr Who says,


    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    Put up another, having, let's see if "I would live there"

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    ok tagan, this is why i just left the other place. i have no idea what you are talking about? My dog does not go in a pack, he lives with cats. Oohhh, he is about to become an official working dog, yeah!!! pkg supposed to be here in a few days. First words out of his mouth? what do i get paid? Cheeky monkey!

  • 10 years ago
    Sorry, having because I am lost. I wasn't giving you a corrective. Just sorry you have to deal with this.
    havingfun thanked marrymaid
  • 10 years ago

    Official working dog, interesting, will he have a brief case and a boss?


    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago
    Thank you Tw, exactly.
    havingfun thanked marrymaid
  • 10 years ago

    You are welcome tagan ;0).

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago
    That's awesome! I had kinda given houzz a rest after some of the evilness in the fun threads...glad to see you still hanging in there.
    havingfun thanked RubyRoses
  • 10 years ago

    come on back, i always have threads that are meant for fun, along with a little thought provoking. Well at least, i think so. I also welcome all fun, nice, humorous conversation, on or off topic. When mean people come I growl very loud. Which is something we are learning to do. it is easy, listen!

    GRRRRRRRrooowwll Rooarrrr! Just practice don't come running. LOL

    Off to bed, i am a sleepy head!

  • 10 years ago

    Hey RubyRoses, ;0), nice to see you here.

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago
    thanks tw. (:
    havingfun thanked RubyRoses
  • 10 years ago

    Having, I am not really back on that thread, I might post a pic every once in a while but. The thread has been hijacked. I have turned notifications off.
    I am going to say hi to kare, so she can come here. Hello there Kare ;0).

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    well i am always open to conversation on all topics. I think i am working myself up to grabbing the bull by the horns anyway.

    whattsa matter ruby? Don't worry, noone has to take any of it personally that is not involved. just cause boogie men jump out, i do not get why everyone runs and hides, that is what bothers me. if it did not stop everyone from talking, it would not matter, but every single time, no matter what they say? they disappear.

  • 10 years ago

    me too!

  • 10 years ago

    I'm sorry you feel that way, but you should always do what makes you most comfortable.

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    play with us, mefor. you can go there, and maybe with time it will change, but many of the people go back and forth a lot. so it is very scary. like i said would not be so, if you knew that everyone would stand together, but they never do.

    anyway within the next few days, i think i will do the parks, everyone is probably dreaming about getting out about now. and soon, it should be time to do a new time piece issue. Yeah!

  • 10 years ago

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F5zsS-P9iQ
    Watch this vid., unbelievable!

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    poor little gator, nobody, says what is gonna happen to him! lol

    I used to have a irish setter, don't even know if they breed those any more. he was always crawling under the fence to a local pond. which of course had a 4-5' gator in it. just stood there watching the gator wagging its tail. silly pup!

  • 10 years ago

    What happened to the pup?

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    Well, he was so hyper, i eventually gave him to a lady i new who had great danes, she said he would fit right in. In exchange i had to go rescue a little white dog - she was adorbs! had a bandit mask on her face. In about 2 months, he was sent to live in the country, because apparently this 50 lb setter was more hyper then 3 great danes! My understanding is that there he did very well!

  • 10 years ago
    Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing well. Finished painting the lower level media and bar areas and rearranging furniture. Will repaint the bedrooms down there next week. We switched the great room furniture from the main level to the lower level as the lower level is very seldom used. Now need to update the main level. No rest for the weary. Made pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips yesterday for the grandchildren and kept a few for us. Have given up on the weight. Very cold temps moving in tonight and then in the 70's next Thursday. Have a nice week end.
    havingfun thanked marrymaid
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Tagan, you are a brave woman, painting all those rms. I used to do that but now, the painters are doing the painting, since I saw how quickly painters can do the job, and "cut" around ceilings much better than I can. We have a full bath in the basement I might do myself though.
    As you can see from my pic, I, too, have a battle with weight, and gained 10 lbs. more since moving a year ago, UGH ;0(!!
    Yummm ;0), kids "muffins and hot chocolate, with lots of marshmallows please nana". Lol.
    Pictures of painted rms. please ;0). Had to "edit" from taga to tagan ;0).

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    does the paint have problems when it is this cold? It was 18 last night, 10 with wind chill. oh well feb. is almost over. Yeah march!

  • 10 years ago

    Oh will start new set of can you live here. Famous designer homes this should really be interesting! lol

  • 10 years ago

    can't wait, it should be interesting :)

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    Hope March will be more like April, I'm ready :)

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    Hey having ;0), yes cold weather does affect outside painting, should not paint below 50 degrees, because the paint gets thick and gummy. Inside even if the paint is a lot lower than room temp. then it is no good either.

    Looking forward to spring mefor, except for the saying goes, "comes in like a lamb, and goes out like a lion". I hate it when it is windy and cold ;0(!

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    I'm hoping for a lamb and then... another lamb!!!! A whole flock of them :)

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    mefor, I think March is a lion in sheep's clothing. Hubby says March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb,. I am confused, but I'll his word, because husband is always right. Actually he really is almost always right. As having would say "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Lol

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    i have seen it both ways, though i always hear your hubbys way. I like mefors way, very cuddly!

    free lamb pics - - Yahoo Image Search Results · More Info
    "Another fine mess you got me into mom!"

  • 10 years ago

    tw, hubby is right, but there's no need to tell him he is, lol

    here's a flock, can never have too much cuddly






    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    Oh my goodness, those little lambies are so precious, and what a good mommy dog too ;0).

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    Sometimes, I get soooo irritated with my poor husband because I argue with him about something, and he turns out to be right, then I get upset, so now, I call him Mr. always right ;0(. The other day he said, "I am beginning to hate being right". My poor sweetie, lol

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    My hubby used to say that about me a lot, I kept telling him I wasn't, but he'd never know, because I only opened my mouth with info when I was positive of the answer. So I guess it always seemed I was right. Maybe your husband does the same; if you're not sure, don't have an opinion then ;D

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    A little secret? that was the 3rd thing the exe said after he left! lol

    Too good a cook!

    Such a thing as too small! ( i refuse to discuss, i only know it can not be true!)

    It is a PIA that you are always right!

    I really had no idea how to correct any of those, was vastly reassured that i did not want to.

    But, hubby too has complained of late that he has no hope of satisfying me cooking wise. Never complained about the second one. But #3, he has also found to be a bugger. I do not argue about many things, why say you know when you do not? Problem is I have this uncanny ability to know the future at times. And darned if i am not right. Now if i could just use it to make money. So unfair!

  • 10 years ago

    Fuzzy-Little-Lamb-1.jpg#Lambs%20800x534 · More Info

  • 10 years ago

    Hubby is book smart. I think we women have a lot more common sense than most men do.

    havingfun thanked tw123456
  • 10 years ago

    I read back my last comment, sorry, gave the impression that poor hubby was gone in some way. He's alive and kicking and here helping me clean up after dinner. I only meant that he doesn't remark on it anymore, because he finally understood what I was saying. Maturity? Who knows? But if I say so, I must be right...


    ;D

    havingfun thanked mefor
  • 10 years ago

    well natch mefor

0