Software
Houzz Logo Print
amt47

Which rug, no rug, bigger rug?

10 years ago

Trying to get a rug for an oddly shaped family room. I think this furniture placement is what I want to stick with- working around wall length built ins and fireplace, floor to ceiling windows with an exit door, plus 4 additional doorways (front entrance, living room, basement, kitchen). There are two areas in this room, one brown couch facing TV, other brown couch and blue chair facing around fire place. My question: Do I get a rug like in the pics that just fits the one sitting area? Or do I need a large room size rug to cover both areas? And do you like one rug or the other? Thanks for any advice!!! Been waiting 2 years to do this, want to do it once...


Comments (14)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH