Your shopping cart is empty.


February 16, 2016
What types of light are used under the seats? Is the electrical installed after construction or run through pavers during?
Fire Pit · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    Conklin Limestone

    The wall lights are specifically designed to fit under the caps. They are called tread/wall lights and they are low voltage 7 watt light features that require a transformer. They were installed during construction of the walls. A certified electrician then hooked them up.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).