Software
Houzz Logo Print
nicolefunk12

I would also like to know the dimensions, are you willing to share them?

13 years ago
custom fireplace · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    Thank you for sharing your information!!!! You cannot imagine how many people want to post on Houzz and then are irritated by commnets or questions.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You are welcome. We try to answer them all, but I'm sure some pass us by. It's never intentional on our part.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Just wanted to say what a great design this is! We had a client in Alexandria bring us this photo as inspiration for her fireplace. We did a similar shape but fitted to her odd wall with Red Damascus Marble and slate. Thanks for sharing great design!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks Granite Grannies!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for sharing the design and specs. My builder was able to use these to adapt to my space.
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful! I have searched for hours for a fireplace I love and this is it. I wanted to know the wall color because I really like the contrast. TIA...Sherry Brandon
  • 11 years ago

    We also used your fireplace design in in our condo remodel on the beautiful Destin (FL) Harbor. We desired a "beach zen" feel and the clean lines of the fireplace added to that feel as well as provided a focal point for the room. We get lots of compliments and could not be more pleased with the results. Thank you for the inspiration!