Software
Houzz Logo Print
costaricalover04

what is the fabric are cushions zippered and removable

10 years ago
Mindo Conversation Sets - Wicker Sectional Sets, Paddy 5 Piece Wicker Chat Set · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello, the cushion covers are removable and washable. they are made of a polyester fabric, durable and water resistant. thank you for your interest.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    cushion covers are made of polyester and are removable and washable. thank you for your interest.

  • 10 years ago

    what are the shipping carton sizes and the number of cartons

  • 10 years ago

    I need the carton sizes ASAP so I can order. I will be shipping to Costa Rica from my Florida warehouse

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    the set weighs 238 lbs and ships in 5 boxes on a pallet.

  • 10 years ago

    what size is the pallet?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    5 foot x 7 foot

  • 10 years ago

    how high? I need the cube size as I am sending it in a container .

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    72 x 48 x 48