Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jennyscongack

White dove kitchen cab. With what white Quartz?

Aubs
8 years ago
Hello,

What brand and name of white Quartz did you put with your white dove (Ben Moore) kitchen cabinetry?

Thanks!

Comments (25)

• Aubs
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Do you have any suggestions? That's exactly what I am running into.. It's too late to change the colour on the cabinetry. :(

• PRO
    ASW Kitchens & Bathrooms
    8 years ago

We would recommend using a stone with some movement.

Maybe something like Minuet from LG Hausys Viatera.

Because if you choose a white counter with white dove cabinets and the colors do not perfectly match, either your counter or your cabinets will look yellowish like mentioned before.

• Aubs
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you ASW... I actually had Minuet picked out, but after looking on the Internet I thought some pictures looked "busy" while other pictures (like the one your posted) looks beautiful. Unfortunately, I don't have access to see a full slab in person.. just a tiny sample.

• Aubs
    Original Author
    8 years ago

By the way, I am feeling really discouraged right now. I feel like I made a mistake with the white dove and it's too late to change it :(

• PRO
    Powell Homes & Renovations
    8 years ago

White Dove Paint looks great with Pental Quartz Countertops in Carrara Polished or Cotton white Polished, I, too, wouldn't use a counter top material that is stark white in color.

• PRO
    Workhorse Design Build
    8 years ago

I think these are your best options:

Caesar stone

'Misty Carrarra" 4141

"Frosty Carrina" 5141

"Blizzard" 2141 - (Closest to white)

• naomilerman
    4 years ago

I have white dove cabinets and the frosty carina counter top just went on and I’m not sure it’s a good match. Maybe it’s the lighting but was it a good combination?

• Mary
    2 years ago

naomilerman do you have a picture of your kitchen cabs and countertop? We have white dove cabinets and agonizing over the countertop. I originally thought Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo, which I LOVE, but when I put the sample with the cabinets it's too white/cool. Ugh, back to the drawing board.. Now, I have a sample of Frosty Carrina and it seems to go better.

• naomilerman
    2 years ago

It does. I’m happy with the frosty carrina.

• drsaj
    2 years ago

I also have White Dove cabinets and the Frosty Carrina in our kitchen. I think they go well together; however, if I could do it over, I might choose the new Della Terra Citrine Quartz that we just had put in our master bathroom.

• drsaj
    2 years ago

This is the kitchen with the white dove cabinets and frosty carrina counters.

• Mary
    2 years ago

thank you!! @drsaj and @naomilerman. Kitchen looks beautiful!

• Mary
    2 years ago

@drsaj I'm testing the frosty carrina with my cabinets. So far, I like it, it's very pretty. I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I feel like I may be seeing pink in there?? Do you see pink in yours? Am I going crazy lol?

• drsaj
    2 years ago

No pink in mine, but lighting might make a difference. What do you have for lighting?

• dllarcher
    last year

I am trying to make a decision on my cabinets. Just curious to know which is better: buying ready-made cabinets or custom made using poplar (which I understand is more of a soft wood)?

I am have procrastination paralysis. Please help.

• Bella Bella
    5 months ago

I have dove white cabinets to ,so Taj Mahal is not good with them?

• drsaj
    5 months ago

Bella Bella, Taj Mahal looks lovely with Dove White cabinets. I would have chosen Taj Mahal, but didn't find any slabs I really liked at the time we needed them.

• Bella Bella
    5 months ago

Thanks so much so glad to hear- but just to make sure we are talking about kraftmade cabines dove white not white dove .

• drsaj
    5 months ago

In my opinion, Taj Mahal would look great with any off white cabinets, but to be sure, you'd want to put the samples together in your kitchen to see how they look in your space and lighting.

• Bella Bella
    5 months ago

Cant wait to get this done so stressed out i choosed wrong cabinet color I feel like dove white is to starkly white🙁and even if choosed warm white I would worry it will be yelow🙁

• HU-921972404
    4 months ago

Exactly Bella Bella! I certainly can relate LoL. I am in the same predicament. At times I think about hiring a kitchen designer but that cost will only add to the already very expensive kitchen. Complete redo, wall to be taken down, new ceiling (which may end up being two new ceilings to keep the flow in the dining room) custom cabinets, new hardwood flooring, electrical etc.. Sometimes I prefer GREIGE for the cabinets but thinking of resale so WHITE DOVE (BM) seems the safe route. Analysis Paralysis! - Neesie

• Kathi Steele
    4 months ago

We went with Cambria Bellingham with our white cabinets and white floors. I wanted something that would have beige, grey and black that would bring all the colors together and not clash. And, I am very happy with our results.

• Kathi Steele
    4 months ago

We went with Cambria Bellingham with our white cabinets and white flooring. I wanted something that would pull all the colors together and I am so very pleased!!

• Kathi Steele
    4 months ago

HU-921972404, when we did our kitchen, we did not start until I had all of the elements decided on, well except for the backsplash because I wanted white subway tile!! I had cabinet color, counter tops, flooring, hardware for doors and drawers, sink choice all decided. We chose a paint color after the kitchen was completed and we installed the subway tile after the painting!! Some call them "mood boards" so that you know what the finished product will be. It was much easier to convey my ideas to husband, contractor, cabinet maker, etc. with my mood board!!

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville