Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gloch

Backsplash to go with Caledonia granite

gloch
8 years ago
I have white cabinets, Caledonia granite counters. I have tried at least 25 backsplash samples and cannot find one that looks right. Any ideas?
Granite Kitchens · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Dimanti Stone Works
    8 years ago

Our suggestion would be to print out a reasonable sized photo of your kitchen and bring it right to a local tile shop to get some recommendations direct from a designer. Make sure to show the color of the floor and surrounding materials should help when comparing products. Thanks for your question and best of luck!

• emsmeme
    7 years ago
    I'm using Daltile Rittenhouse 3x6 subway tile in Desert Gray. have not yet decided whether to choose glossy or matte finish.
  • emsmeme
    7 years ago

I ended up choosing the matte finish Desert Gray. My new cabinets are stained maple and I'm thrilled with the whole effect.

• JeVona Pearson
    7 years ago

I have white cabinets with the same granite countertops. My floor is a grey time tavern oak and my walls are a paint mixture of Purple, grey and khaki. I need the perfect color backsplash that will not washout the cabinets or clash with the granite countertops. Any and all suggestions welcomed.