Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_15376051

Outdoor movie theatre

10 years ago
It is very obnoxious to subject the neighbours to your movie like this.
Modern Farmhouse - Builder Magazines 2016 International Builders Show Show Home · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 10 years ago
  • 10 years ago
    Lol!
  • 10 years ago
    I think it's fabulous! Great way to engage with neighbors! I'd love to come over!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    and we'd love to have you Souxie3231114! You're welcome any time :-)

  • 10 years ago
    Our outdoor theater consists of a king size sheet hung from the roof on the side of the house but all the neighbors come for movie night. I think they would love this big screen.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Thank you, thank you,thank you Bobby Berk Home for the inspiration. I am gathering inspirations for my forever dream home and I will definitely add a movie space like yours!! I will add some Adirondack chairs with pillows and blankets, pop the corn and bring in the friends. Neighbors? I have moved 17 times (6 different countries) in my life and every time I move I make sure to hold an introduction luncheon in my house to meet my neighbors and after that, every year, twice a year I hold a luncheon for my closest neighbors. Even the most Scrooge neighbor becomes a fan. I can have a metal band playing in my backyard and my neighbors won't mind. It also also helps when I go on a trip, I have 10 pairs of extra eyes watching my house when I'm gone. And it is so cute when I come back from my travels, they love to tell me that they were watching my house and everything was good. Of course, after all those reports, I invite them over for a homemade cake, tea, coffee and a splash of bourbon in their coffee too, just like my 87 year old neighbor Dave loves.

    Your house is beautiful. Love the pics!!!
  • 10 years ago
    Where is the projector mounted? Out of elements, rear or front projection

    It's a beautiful inspiration
  • PRO
    6 years ago

    @jgluck98 that’s what I would like to know. @Bobby Berk have pity on us and let us k is where you mounted the projector :-))))