Software
Houzz Logo Print
danadsokc

MR direct porcelain vessel sinks

10 years ago
I'm trying to match Kohler color 96, "biscuit ". A bit lighter or off-white will work, too. How does "bisque" compare? Thank you!
V1802 Porcelain Vessel Sink, Bisque, Sink Only, No Additional Accessories · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Good Morning,

    Thank you for your inquiry about our products. Our bisque color may not be identical to the biscuit color Kohler offers, but they are very similar. I think if you are happy with the Kohler biscuit color that you would love our bisque color. I hope this answers your question if you need anything else please let me know.

    Thank you,

    Dana Smith

  • 9 years ago

    Does this have an overflow hole?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    No it does not.

  • 9 years ago

    How does the bisque color compare to Kohler's almond finish?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I am not quite sure on how they compare I am only familiar with our model but you can google search and compare the two.

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    If that is so easy to do, why don't you do it for me? You are supposed to be customer service after all. It would seem to be important industry information as Kohler is certainly a competitor. If you created a good match for the color of Kohler's products, you could position yourselves effectively.

  • 9 years ago

    Can you use a pop-up drain with this sink?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Yes the drain is 1 3/4"

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio