Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimnewton911

Walls

10 years ago
Hi Amy, I really love your designs. I have a question for you; you said the walls and ceiling are both Stone White. However, the walls appear to have some green in them. Could they be a different color from the ceiling or is it just the lighting giving me that illusion? Thanks! Kim
Westmont · More Info

Comments (17)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Kimnewton911, you are correct, its the illusion of the lighting in the room!

    Thank you!

    Amy

  • 10 years ago

    These walls are not white


  • 10 years ago

    The walls do not look white next to the skirting boards.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Reeginat and daniel_rosie96. You are both correct, the walls are not white. I never said that they were. The color name has the word "white" in it. This does not mean that it is a white. Please google "white stone benjamin moore". You will see samples of this which will help. Thank you!

  • 10 years ago
    Illusion of the color in the room? Cmon
  • 10 years ago
    Thanks Amy!! You do beautiful work
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Lillian Francescucci Di Maria Thank you for the compliment

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Beautifully done. Serenity...

  • 10 years ago

    Dana Relne Designs Thank you for the compliment....truly appreciated!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Dana Reine Designs. Thank you for the compliment......truly appreciated!!!

  • 10 years ago

    So beautiful!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Corielynn. Thank you for the compliment!!!

  • 9 years ago
    Beautiful! Every room. I'm looking for bedside chest of drawers . Is there such a thing as too wide? I have the space. I love the side bed tables shown here.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Nanalovesdesign, I don't think that there is such a thing as to wide for beside chests/tables! The ones shown are discontinued, but so glad you love the look!

    Thank you!

    Amy

  • 8 years ago

    Love the room.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Thank you for the compliment, Denise!!!