Software
Houzz Logo Print
mandy_horine

Empty Kitchen corner

10 years ago

I am having a difficult time figuring out what to do with this empty corner in my kitchen. I have an 11 month old son who is into everything right now. I would normally put a potted plant or something but I know he would just get into the soil or eat the plant itself. I have thought about putting a console type table under the canvas but I am having a hard time committing to any specific piece. Also, I am open to the idea of floating shelves in place of the canvas but I have not found any that I am in love with. The window is too low for anything to go under it and we don't want another dining table. The length of the wall is just under 5 feet under the canvas. Thoughts? Ideas?



Comments (14)