I'm curious where the curtains can be found? I love the colors!
10 years ago
Related Stories

WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story

TASTEMAKERSWorld of Design: Where Color Trends Begin
Colors go in and out of vogue. Here’s how they make their way into our home decor
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Vancouver Artist's Curious, Collected Home
Family memorabilia and intriguing collections tell a lively story in a Canadian artist's one-bedroom home
Full Story
COLORBlack and White and Found All Over: Zebra Print
Don't Forget, Zebra Pattern is Made With Neutrals — Add it Anywhere!
Full Story
GARDENING FOR BIRDSBackyard Birds: Meet Some Clever and Curious Jays
Boisterous jays provide plenty of backyard bird-watching in winter. Here’s how to identify all the varieties and welcome them into your yard
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
O’Hara Interiors
Amanda BlackwellOriginal Author