Software
Houzz Logo Print
bettina555

15 years ago
I have been looking for ages for a wall clock like the one in this photo. Does anyone know a source for working vintage wall clocks or brand-new vintage/schoolhouse style clocks that look just like this? Thank you!
Goodies · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    If you click on "more info" below the picture, you'll see Johnny Vintage's Etsy site, so that would be a good start. It looks like the clock in every classroom I was ever in as a child, so I'll bet there are lots of them out there, ticking away!
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you for responding, that was the first thing I did, but of course this particular clock has already been sold, and they don't have any others posted right now. I am hoping to find a source specializing in this style of clocks because I feel like I am on a wild goose chase! The search continues...
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you!
  • 15 years ago
    It totally cracks me up when I see a question asking about a "where to buy vintage" item that is still in use in every classroom of the elementary building that I teach in!! I've seen it for maps, globes, desks, chairs - you name it! We are vintage, retro and we just thought we were old and worn out - accesories and teachers. :)
    Bettina, if I wasn't on summer vaca I would send you one of the old ones just sitting around that probably need a simple fix.
  • 15 years ago
    So funny! Enjoy your vacation. For now, until I find the real thing, I decided on the Infinity "retro" clock sold by LLBean for $19.99; small and not as much presence, but it does the job. Its main purpose was to teach my son to tell analog time since all he ever sees are digital clocks, but I am also really enjoying having it on our kitchen wall. Thank you for all the replies.
  • 15 years ago
    Ohhhh ... what a good mommy!!! In 4th grade we do a graphing activity where the kids record the number of analog vs. digital clocks. Every year it's fewer and fewer analogs, and most kids only see them at school. Glad you found one.