I don't know what to do with this space/part of the living room..
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Professionals
Mankato Interior Designers & Decorators · Grand Forks Interior Designers & Decorators · Chico Interior Designers & Decorators · Daytona Beach Architects & Building Designers · Gaithersburg Architects & Building Designers · Orangeburg Architects & Building Designers · Burlington Architects & Building Designers · Taunton Architects & Building Designers · Cape Coral Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Bloomington Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · San Antonio Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Lafayette Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Flint Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Modesto Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Spanish Fork Kitchen & Bathroom Designers- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

DOORSKnow Your House: Interior Door Parts and Styles
Learn all the possibilities for your doors, and you may never default to the standard six-panel again
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating Guide, Part I
See how to make your college dorm room go urban-modern or prep with 5 easy pieces
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WORLD OF DESIGN8 Things You Didn’t Know About Italian Marble
How did the ancients extract marble? What makes it white or colored? We unearth fascinating facts about this luxurious stone
Full Story
FURNITUREMust-Know Furniture: The Wingback Chair
This piece has had a prominent place in homes since the 17th century — and not just in formal living spaces
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Buy a Quality Sofa That Will Last
Learn about foam versus feathers, seat depth, springs, fabric and more for a couch that will work for years to come
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBook to Know: 'Living in a Nutshell'
You don't have to go minimalist to live in a small home. Embrace color, pattern and objects you love with these tried-and-true tips
Full Story
MOST POPULARWhat to Know About Adding a Deck
Want to increase your living space outside? Learn the requirements, costs and other considerations for building a deck
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations








Dytecture