Software
Houzz Logo Print
dlkula

Our new kitchen!

10 years ago
Kitchen renovation success!

Comments (43)

  • 10 years ago

    Lovely, but, where's the sink? !

    dlkula thanked summery
  • 10 years ago

    Can't believe this is the same kitchen. Are you sure?

    dlkula thanked Pamela Khan
  • 10 years ago
    The sink is in this wall
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    what counter tops did you choose for the island? a beautiful transformation

  • 10 years ago
    Thank you Diyher! It's Carrera marble bs jet mist granite on the perimeter.
  • 10 years ago

    Very nice job!

    dlkula thanked Ann
  • 10 years ago

    Bravo!!

    dlkula thanked User
  • 10 years ago

    Wow! Incredible. I would love to see the "after" picture of the exact same corner in the "before" picture.


    dlkula thanked Pamela Khan
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Thanks! Pamela, we expanded the kitchen by 10 feet. The original kitchen ended where you see the new fridge meet the double oven. The soffit was unable to be removed. It's hiding above the fridge and concealed with molding!

  • 10 years ago

    Hi Margo!

  • 10 years ago
    um....WOW! It is beautiful!
    dlkula thanked sabra900
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Amazing transformation! Gorgeous!

    dlkula thanked Stecki Construction
  • 10 years ago

    Beautifully done!

    dlkula thanked Bev
  • 10 years ago
    Gorgeous.
    dlkula thanked rcmommy
  • 10 years ago
    Beautifully done! Was this DIY or did you have CKD? If DIY, doubly impressive.
    dlkula thanked Bruce Crawford
  • 10 years ago

    Looks GREAT!!!!

  • 10 years ago
    Bruce, we used a kitchen designer through the cabinet company and interior designer for the counter materials/ finishes. The layout was mostly my husband and I though. Thanks!!
  • PRO
    dlkula thanked Pacific Grand Development & Realtors
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    looks like a completely different house! well done!

    dlkula thanked Raegan Ford Interior Design
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I love the contrasting countertops. Beautiful!
    dlkula thanked Drawer Essentials
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Stunning! Great job!

    dlkula thanked RugKnots | Area Rugs
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Much brighter! Great job!

    dlkula thanked May Construction, Inc.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Beautiful Love the pendants above the island.

    dlkula thanked Studio NOO Design
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Fantastic! Agree that the whites look great!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wow!


    dlkula thanked Legacy Builders Group
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    It's hard to believe that's the same room. Total transformation, this is beautiful! The countertop was a great choice.

    dlkula thanked Inline Design
  • PRO
    dlkula thanked Lewis Design-Build-Remodel
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Nice job - looks great!

  • 10 years ago

    Beautifully done. We tried going for a similar look and just messed it up with wrong color grout . Devasted! We wanted the look from the middle picture and when we applied the grout got that ugly grey!!! Anyone know how to lighten up the darn grout!!!

  • 10 years ago
    Awesome ! Wish it was my kitchen !!
  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful! How will you be maintaining the marble? I love the look of Carrara but not sure I can commit to taking care of it so it doesn't stain and etch much.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    If you were going to add in 1 pricey element to a kitchen remodel, Carrara marble was a great choice!

  • 10 years ago
    Great transformation however I personally would have added some color. It is all too white for me. Love the inset cabinets.
  • 10 years ago

    beyaniris1, I thought I made post last PM I don't see this AM. I like your backsplash. Unless color balance is off, the grout looks fine to me. Color can be added w/ canisters, towels, etc.

  • 10 years ago

    Isamu, i read some where online that equal parts of vinegar n water will do the trick. I will give it a try tonight and put before n after!

  • 10 years ago
    Tupouleota, I was nervous about the marble but it's been sealed so so far nothing has stained it. I do however have many many etches from acidic foods, including a whole glass of white wine spilling in the center of it. BUT you can only see these etch marks from specific angles and if you are searching for them! I almost never walk in and see them. I see this.....
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Great job!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Really good choices!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Beautiful finishes, fixtures and great space planning.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Fabulous lighting! Beautiful job!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Fabulous update! Love the white cabinets with the countertops!

  • 10 years ago

    Just beautiful!! I'm so happy for you!