Software
Houzz Logo Print
tiads

Corian vs. Quartz counter for bathroom vanity....any advice?

10 years ago

've been trying to decide on the vanity and sink for my upcoming bathroom reno....and found that it's not as easy as I expected!! I'm trying to combine the elements that matter to us - aesthetically pleasing, functional and easy to maintain - and within budget. For our custom-made 38" vanity, I am now leaning towards a rectangle under-mount sink which is actually part of the Corian counter-top, with a decorated 8" faucet. The counter and sink will be part of the custom made vanity and other storage by the cabinet-maker (not an off the shelf product). I live in Canada and the choice to go with Corian versus quartz or granite was the 'warmer' feel with Corian. Although this sounds like a good option to me, I would like to get an opinion on this - any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks.

Comments (7)