Software
Houzz Logo Print
flygirl557

Wall color, and trim paint

13 years ago
What is the brand,wall color, and trim color. I love it, and want to use it in my home.
JR McDowell Homes · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sherwin Williams SW7012 trim--Benjamin Moore Moon Shadow 1516 walls
  • 13 years ago
    Any info you can give on light fixture?
    Thanks, in advance.

    And nice work.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    No info on the light. Client ordered this. May be some conversation about it on previous posts. You should be able to find it online. Good luck and thanks for your comments!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    mstrip,

    This fixture is made by Corbett Lighting and can be found here: http://www.elitefixtures.com/index.cfm/Corbett-Lighting-113-43-Vertigo-3-Light-Pendant-Vertigo/p146938

    If you have any additional questions feel free to email me, brady@elitefixtures.com
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks, JR McD for taking the time to reply, although there was no benefit for you taking time out of your day - much appreciated. And I got the info, after all, below your comment.

    And to Brady @ Elite -- Thanks! I'm going to check it out right now (got sick or I would have been all over this by now...)