Software
Houzz Logo Print
lizeth505

After 3 kitchen design(s)

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

J&K Cabinetry Greige After 10 years we finally worked some magic in this room & I've never thought I would gain so much counterspace


Comments (15)

  • 10 years ago

    What style would you say Derek?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank goodness you got rid of those pink drapes! Love the updates!

    lizeth505 thanked Billiard Factory
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Nice update!


    lizeth505 thanked Bearded Builders, Baltimore
  • 10 years ago
    lol thank you, should I leave the windows open or add something like a bamboo shade?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Looks great!

    lizeth505 thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I kind of like the windows open if you are not worried about privacy. If you choose to do blinds, bamboo might be kind of heavy for the space. Some type of Roman Shade might look cozy!

  • 10 years ago

    Great, thank you Westmoreland!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Love the gray tones! Great work!

    lizeth505 thanked Studio H2O
  • 8 years ago
    How are the cabinets holding up? Can you comment on the quality?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I love how your hood matches the cabinets so well!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Nice!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Love it!!

  • 8 years ago
    @ camille468 So far so good, I'm happy with our purchase. I usually wipe the hood with soap (Dawn) & water and use the Lysol wipes for the doors and drawers so far no discoloration, peels or any weirdness.
  • 8 years ago
    Good to know @lizeth. I'm considering J&K cabinets, so trying to get as much info as possible. Your kitchen looks beautiful!