Software
Houzz Logo Print
kristinmattingly

15 years ago
This sofa is exquisite. Formal and elegant but welcomes a nap.
Perfect in the parlor of the house we are building.
Can you please let us know manufacturer and color.
Sensational representation of your talent and work.
Thanks for the inspiration.
LaVista Park Renovation & Interiors · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
  • 15 years ago
    Ooooh! I should've known! Thanks for the reply. I'll be scouting it out soon. Looking for something just like this for our living room :)
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you!!!
    I actually was just there and wondered if this was from them!
    They have a bunch of different styles.
    Would I just be the biggest pest to ask which style name this is and the fabric color?
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    It is the Charlotte Sectional and the fabric is Soma, color Bisque. Hope that helps!
  • 15 years ago
    You are awesome. I am meeting with my decorator tonight and plan on showing her your work! I wish you were in Boston.
    Thank you soooo very much.
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    So funny! I would love to do work in Boston! I actually worked on a building in Brookline called Longwood Towers. I love it up there and come up often! Go BoSox!