Software
Houzz Logo Print
pierre_tong

Furnishing Living Room

10 years ago

I just recently bought a townhouse and am looking to get some furniture for my small living room.

I was at World Market yesterday and loved the velvet Kendall sofa and I'm itching to get it: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/midnight+blue+velvet+kendall+sofa.do?&from=Search . It comes in Mushroom, Midnight Blue and Teal. I'll remeasure this afternoon to figure out if it will fit easily in the space.

Also thinking about getting the accompanying chair: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/midnight+blue+velvet+kendall+chair.do?&from=Search

Other furniture pieces that I loved when I was walking around:

The Beryl Green ottoman - http://www.worldmarket.com/product/beryl-green-marcelle-tufted-ottoman.do 

Media Stand - http://www.worldmarket.com/product/hako-media-stand.do?&from=Search

Not saying that I'm going to buy everything from World Market (just some preliminary ideas, I will look around for similar items elsewhere) or even everything at once but any input about selections - style, color wise and fit? What color rugs or curtains should I get if I went this route? (and paint choices?)

Thanks!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals