Software
Houzz Logo Print
meravc

Why does this yile work beautifully in your house... And not in mine!?

10 years ago
Hi,
Please help me figure out this dilemma I am having. This room is gorgeous.
I unfortunately began the project of renovating my fireplace... I fell in love with the pictures on houzz using this tile from Ciot, or what I thought was this tile) - escarpment vein cut.
But it did NOT work out. Here it looks modern and light and clean. In my space it looked dark and overbearing?! Why? What would you suggest I do instead, as it needed to be ripped out and now we need to do something. I would add a photo of it here, but I don't know how...
Northumberland · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Hi meravc, Is very hard to give you advice without seeing the actual tile.

    Please email me directly to discuss some options. You can find my email on my website www.decurtisdesign.com.

    Thank you.