Software
Houzz Logo Print
bethcc58

where can you buy this?

10 years ago
I would like a granite water feature like this.
Courtyard of period cottage, Rye · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Beth, this water feature was sourced from a company in Yorkshire called Rock and Stone. www.rockandstoneyork.co.uk. It came down to Sussex on a pallet by truck - be warned, it is very heavy and needed two of us to lift it. In addition you will need a sump to hold the water, pump with power and I also bought a cover for the sump as well as the metal grate for the ball to sit on as I wanted to ensure that the sump did not fill up with soil and leaves. Beach cobbles were used to cover the grate and tiny stones were tucked into the top to hide the end of the plastic water pipe (sawn off below the top level of the ball). I would seriously advise you to do a test run with the granite ball before putting it into place to make sure your pump works as it would be a real job to take the whole thing to pieces again once it is in place. Hope this helps. Best wishes, Janette King, Cornus Garden Design