Software
Houzz Logo Print
michelewester

Paint color

13 years ago
Love the color
Contemporary in Deephaven · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 13 years ago
    What is the paint color called?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the paint color
  • 13 years ago
    what paint color is the light grey?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello, we are photographers at Spacecrafting an I don't know the exact color. We post several homes on FaceBook and would love it if you would like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spacecrafting/183695228566
  • 13 years ago
    I too loved this paint color and took a chance on Sherwin Williams "Perfect Griege" - I have never loved a paint color so much. It really is perfect like this room
  • 12 years ago
    stoneycreek1, how is the "Perfect Griege" working out for you?
  • 12 years ago
    the only thing that really annoys me about this site is the lack of detailed descriptions such as paint brand and color for this photo...
  • 12 years ago
    I couldn't agree more peekabu123. If you POST IT, be prepared to give info about it or at least be able to obtain the information.
  • 12 years ago
    Sorry robertsontg, I had not replied on your earlier inquiry. Still loving "Perfect Griege" and so many who visit also love the way it comes off warm gray in one room and warm beige in another. SW paint is where I go now to buy all my paints and great discounts.
  • 12 years ago
    no need to apologize stoneycreek1. my comment was actually for Spacecrafting / Architectural Photography.
  • 11 years ago
    Does anyone know the dark grey color name?
  • 11 years ago
    I agree!!
  • 9 years ago
    Grey Grant bear paint HDC-AC-19
    Is the paint color
Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County