Software
Houzz Logo Print
rhondabee

Actually a Frank Lloyd Wright home???

13 years ago
I have toured some Frank Lloyd Wright's home and read a little about his work and philosophy. I didn't know anyone ever changed one of his houses. But I certainly love the "after" on this more than what I'm assuming the "before" was like. Is it really a FLW home?
Stonebreaker Builders Frank Lloyd Wright Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, this is actually a FLW. It's on Delavan Lake where there are actually 5 of his homes. According to records, this is the first prairie style home. When the owner purchased it there had already been some minor renovations and it was not in the best of shape. She did not care to restore the interior as the plan was not very open and did not take advantage of the views. She does however, want to maintain the exterior to the original design.
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful work!!!