Software
Houzz Logo Print
burnincool

Flowre wood

13 years ago
From where can i get the flowre wood? And how much it cost per sequer meter?
Bayshores Drive · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    How do we describe the process and custom stain colour to the local flooring contractors? I love this floor and would love to duplicate it for a Florida property. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    This looks alot like French Connection from Garrison
  • 13 years ago
    I'll look into that. Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I both have Garrison in my own home and our firm sells and installs a lot of their products. I can help you source this product far below retail price. Please let me know if you need our assistance. Cheers.
  • 11 years ago
    Can anyone tell me what finish in The French Collection this most closely resembles?
  • 10 years ago
    I just did my white oak, select grade, floors in Rubio Monocoat finish. Google the product, as it comes in 20+ shades. Cotton White looks much like this. It's easy to apply, seals the wood, and is very easy to touch up if it becomes marred. Matte finish.
0