Software
Houzz Logo Print
beth_wootton

Vessel sink question.

10 years ago
Is it possible to purchase this without the sink or with would the sink be easily removable to use your own? I already have a vessel sink picked out that I LOVE! Thanks
Virtu Marsala 48" Single Bathroom Vanity, White With Faucet and Mirror · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello Beth Wootton,

    Thank you for your interest with Virtu USA.

    Please contact Houzz customer service to see if you can order this vanity without the vessels sink. for this vanity the vessel sink doesn't come attached to the counter top.

    Thank you

  • 9 years ago

    @BethWooton, any update on this? We are looking to do the same but also without the Holes drilled for the sink & faucet. Interested in only the cabinet piece & (non-drilled) countertop. (will be installing a floating trough sink ~3-4" above the cabinet top for led lighting)

  • 8 years ago

    I would also like to know. Is anyone reading this anymore?