Software
Houzz Logo Print
elvasue

Does this table open to make it larger? Love it!

13 years ago
Dallas, TX: Matt & Kathryn Janes · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, there is a leaf.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    The table is from a second hand store called Lots of Furniture in Dallas: http://lotsoffurniture.com/

    As for how it opens, I'm not sure... I'll get in touch with the homeowner about this - I'm the photographer who did the feature for Houzz. I'll get back to you soon.
  • 13 years ago
    It look like there are leaves under the top that pull out. That was very common way to expand tables decades ago.
  • 11 years ago
    this whole house is absolutely beautiful!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Who is the manufacturer of the table? It's perfect for a client of mine. Would appreciate your answer. Thanks!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I don't know the manufacturer. So sorry.


  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the quick response, I'll keep looking.