Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeniel_c

Mystery Pest on Lilac Bush

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

I adopted this sad little lilac tree from my neighbor and am trying to figure out why the leaves are turning yellow around the edges and have brown spots. I thought originally that it was some nutrient deficiency but I looked closely today and spotted signs of bugs. I couldn't get a clear photo of them because they are so small (less a millimeter in length). They appear to be thin, black and white bugs on the tops of the leaves. I also found signs of a nest.. I'm not sure if this is a separate problem because the eggs?? cocoons?? are so much bigger than the actual bugs. Also found traces of white residue on leaves that does not wipe off

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets