Software
Houzz Logo Print
ajm_2000

Victorio 250 Food Mill Help

I've hit a point of frustration with my Victorio 250 food mill. The auger keeps getting stuck on me as I process my stuff and the handle becomes impossible to continue turning at some point. This happened last fall when it was new and I was trying to process paste tomatoes and now it is happening again with the berry screen as I try and run blackberries through it. Eventually the screen pops off from the tension. The auger gets stuck in the screen and is very difficult to get out. I'm not ruling out user error but can't figure out how I may be putting it together wrong if that's the case. All the parts are there and don't appear damaged in any way. With all the videos people post showing how easy it should be, I know something isn't quite right when I try, I just don't know what that is. Any tips?

Comments (5)